We went to three friends together in New York. One of them was named Dale, the other was Ken, and the third was named Lane. Lane has always had a juice with her, but this time she forgot the juice drinking straw. So he looked at the child standing next to me and looked at the straw in his hand. My name is Dale, Lane scared her to the baby and scared her and took a juice straw from her hand. And started drinking his juice.
The child crying to his mother and crying said. "He decided to take a straw from me." Her mom walked towards the other side to spoil her face.
I told Lane. "He has done this shameful thing."
Len responded quietly and said. "Do we go to New York?"
I made a face with an angry and said. "Not with you."
He said. "Why?" I looked at her straw and she understood it.
I said a few times later. "If you want to pay us?"
Lane said looking down. "Yes ... I'll give it, but will we go with New York?"
I kept it a Smiley face and said yes. Just our trip has started here.
NEW YORK CITY
New York City was founded in 1624. New York is the largest city in the United States. Larger than your dreams. Which is located in the northwestern part of the United States. Which is the most populous city since 1790. Lane said to the looking outside taxi. "my Throat pain started to hurt Seeing these tall buildings." When I saw New York buildings far away, I was very happy. New York is America's best-known city for business, commerce, culture, fashion, and entertainment.
New York has three airports, named the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and Newark International Airport (EWR).Water was flooded at JFK International Airport, New York. This has happened four to five days. We went to New York many years ago.
There are five boroughs (administrative units) in this metropolis: Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. Its population is 82 million. When I told Ken this thing. He searched on Google. And his eyes widened. That was the truth. The population of New York's metropolitan area is estimated at 1.88 million, which is the highest in the US, which is located in 17,400 km2 area.
View of Manhattan in New York City from Vehocken, New Jersey at night.
She is very brave, seeing her beauty,
Eyes are left open, look at them beautifully.
It's pretty but full. When Ken saw this sight at night, she remembered her girlfriend. I could see in his eyes. He had no words to describe this scene.
View of Lower Manhattan in Jersey City from New York City in the evening.
It was a night photo and this is a photo of a sunny time.The time difference is played in a photo taken from one place. Am I right?
We were tired of shopping on all these shops. But we were still running to see New York. At one time, Ken Ledges went to the bathroom without any knowledge and the watchman ran to kill us. It was New York's fun time for us. When I saw that girl kissing on the street, I ran away from shame. This is a secret thing.
An artist drew this painting on the street. Lane thought of buying it but then we thought of money. After a while, We walked from there. But it was a beautiful picture. Maybe the picture will be in the dream of Lane.
If you are from new york, it will be incomplete without visiting these places.
- Central Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Brooklyn Bridge
- High Line
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- One World Trade Center
- Grand Central Terminal
- The Battery
- Museum of Modern Art
- Bryant Park
- Chrysler Building, etc............
I miss new york
Post a Comment