Powered by Blogger.

LAS VEGAS

    LAS VEGAS   


    We, three friends, are always together. My name is Dale. My friend's name is Kane and other friend's name is Lan. It has been long since we had made any trip. So I  and Kane are thinking about a new trip. 

 We were standing on the road outside my house. Reddish hair of Kane was shining. I glanced at his phone and asked, "When will Lan come?"

He put back his phone in the pocket and asked, "Will you again rob him?"

I smiled and said, "I don't have money. Do you have money for us to visit Las Vegas?"

He nodded his neck negatively and Lan came.

He asked us, "What were you talking about?"

I took juice bottle from his hand and put it in front of his leg and said, "Kick this bottle."

He smiled and kicked the bottle slowly. I said him, "You have lost the bet."

He asked me with surprise, "which bet?"

I said, "The one that I made with you while you were sleeping yesterday."

He smiled and said, "But, I was sleeping."

I  went near him and said, "That's not our fault. You should be aware of what you're doing. Haha."

He asked angrily, "What was the bet?"

I too with anger said, "If the bottle doesn't fall on a road when you kick then you lose and whoever loses the bet, has to give all cost of the trip to Las Vegas."

He looked at the bottle and kicked it hard and said furiously, "What? I ain't giving any money and I even don't know that it was a bet."

I said while seeing towards Kane, "You can even ask Kane."

Kane smirked towards us and again get himself lost in his mobile.

I said to Lan, "If you don't give the trip cost then you can't come with us."

After thinking for a while, he said, "I don't have any other friends, So for the last time I am paying like this, the last time, bitches." He gave a weight of his last words! 

I and Kane nodded with pride and thus started our trip to Las Vegas.

     Las Vegas is the most crowded place in Nevada state. It is very famous for a casino, shopping, and food internationally. Nowadays people let the snake bite for dope then what bad can one say about gambling! The capital of entertainment Las Vegas is very famous for a casino. (People gamble such abundance of money that it can't even be contained on a table! I think you should also try some gambling there. hahaha. it was a joke!) Currently, it is 28th biggest city population-wise in the USA. In 2008 there was the population of around 5,58,383.

    Las Vegas was legally granted "city" status in 1911, although it was established in 1905. Then Las Vegas was developed such that it became a city of the highest population of the USA, founded in that century by the end of 20th century. (Chicago occupied that place in the 19th century.) This city is often called as "city of crime" too. Because people come here for entertainment and many times do bad things under the effect of alcohol. It is very famous for TV serial and movie shootings due to beautiful and lavish location. So Lan was trying to find beautiful actresses here and there with his camera.

    This place was named Las Vegas because there are many grass fields here. (It is Spanish for the meadows.) Many few people know about this as they give their whole day to a mobile phone.

    The year 1844 marked the arrival of John. C. Fremont, whose writing helped lure pioneers to the area. Downtown Las Vegas's Fremont street is named after him. 1931 was a pivotal year for Las Vegas. At that time, Nevada legalized casino gambling. This area is surrounded by heels. Mainly two sports are played here: Baseball and Hockey. Because people gamble on sports too. There are many beautiful parks here. For transportation Dues, Bus is used mostly, which is very enjoyable.

Lan said after seeing clean and bright streets, "I haven't seen such beautiful and clean streets anywhere."

I also nodded with yes. then we went to see various places.

Bellagio (Resort)

       Bellagio resort is located in 8-acres beside a pond, in which there is also Bellagio fountain. That is a musical dancing fountain. People also dance to the beat of that music. Water dancing is perfectly synchronized with the beat of the music.

       Dale Chihuly's Fiori di Como which is made of more than 2000 broken glass, is situated in Bellagio. There are 3015 rooms in main building, which is having 36 floors and 508 ft. Height. In spa tower, there are 33 Floors, 392 Hight, and 935 Rooms.

      Lan forgot to drink his juice while seeing fountain dance. In the dim moonlight, with its highly illuminative lights, this place seems like a paradise. Lovers shout loud while seeing this sight.


Hoover Dam


        Hoover Dam was once called Boulder Dam. It is a concrete gravitational dam, which is situated on a Colorado River between Arizona and Nevada state. It was completed in 1936 when it was hailed as first and biggest power producing station. Later on, grand Kauli dam won that title.  

After seeing it, Kane said, "How many years would have taken to build this giant dam?"

Lan replied, combing his hair, "Maybe 5 years. Its construction was started in 1931 and finished in 1936."

While listening to Lan and Kane, I thought, "I have seen this dam somewhere, But I can't remember where?" And I asked about it to them.

Kane replied enthusiastically, "Don't you remember when popcorns were flying around us, bought from Lan's money, you were frighted yet we kept you seated forcefully, your legs were shaking and you were shouting with fear."

I stopped him and asked. "But where?"

Kane replied, "When we had gone I to see Transformer movie." 

I nodded,  "yes,  I remember that. How big and beautiful this dam is shown in that movie!"

Kane said further, "This dam is shown in many movies such as The silver streak, sebote or vegas vacation cherry 2000, viva las vegas, Superman and other dozens of films."

This dam which is 30 miles(48 km) from the south-east of Nevada, is named after Herbert Hoover. It is estimated to be costed $ 49 million.


THE STRIP


       The most famous attractions of Las Vegas are its casinos and hotels. We can even say it is the heart of the city. Most famous casinos are situated in the bolybourd area. You can come here with an empty pocket and go back with full pockets but the condition here is that you need your luck with yourself. One road in this area is called las vegas The Strip. This gigantic casino is placed outside of the city. some hotels are such big that you can wander as much as you want, yet you are short of visiting some rooms. Your eyes and legs can become tired, watching these big hotels. Every hotel is different than another hotel.

After seeing this big hotel Lan told me, "If I win some big bet in a casino then I will dream to buy any of these!"

Kane and I stared at him and asked, "Do you even know how to play cards?"

Lan though for a while and said, "No,   but I will learn it."

I laughed, "I know but if you want to learn, you need to give me a fee for that! Haha!"

He smirked, "I don't want to buy a hotel. I am happy to swim in that swimming pool."

Then we wandered on this strip.


LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY


       Las Vegas motor speedway is situated in Clark County of Nevada. A racing track is made in 1200 acres for motor racing sports, 15 miles northeast of las vegas strip. It belongs to Speedway motorsport Inc., whose main center is in Charlot, North Carolina.

      The 1999 year can be termed as bad for motorsport because Stardust international raceway was closed that time. After that many new facilities were developed for racing. That includes a road course and drag strip, which opened in 1972. Thereafter also, many changes were made.

      Kane and I don't know much about the history of the race or race itself but we had gone to see the race and it was a great experience.

      We were sitting in the front row. When a car passed with full speed by us, Kane shouted, "Don't drive this fast mate, you'll die!" soon after that, another car passed with much speed and Kane closed his eyes. And I took a sip of his juice. How can I leave this golden moment of taking a free sip of my friend's juice!"

     The Cars were passing at lightning speed in front of us and we were thrilled and somewhat frightened by big noises. People were cheering and enjoying. Light sunrays were coming from the sky, full of clouds, which was making us sweat but we were thrilled of watching that race. So we hanged tight to our seat. You can imagine how were we thrilled to see that real race whereas we jump often while playing video racing game. One great man has said, "The reason of your happiness is your experience. So you experience should be different and great." 



Good Bye Las Vegas

     





   

No comments