Powered by Blogger.

LONDON

LONDON

England's capital and the most populous city.London has the status of a global city in the field of politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, and crafts.It is said that it was founded by the Romans.Today's time London is known as a metropolis.These include Middlesex, Essex, Surrey, Kent, and Hertfordshire.Which we recognize today as Great London.London is a global city.It is crowned as the world's largest financial center and the world's fifth or sixth largest metropolitan area is GDP.London is also a cultural capital.London is the world's largest airport. It is very helpful to bring tourists to the city. So London is always touring with tourists.Compared to any other city, more international retailers and people with ultra-high-net-worth hosted the University of London's largest centers of higher education institutions in Europe.There is a diversity of people and cultures in London, and more than 300 languages are spoken in this area.There were 8,673,713 people in 2015.Which is the highest in any city in Europe And 12.5% of the United Monarchy's population. From 1831 to 1925, London was the world's most populous city.There are many places to visit in London such as London Eye, Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham Place, British Museum, Hyde Park, Tower Bridge, Trafalger Square, ST. Paui's Cathedral, Palace of Westminster, The Shard, River Thames, National Gallery, London Bridge, Nathural History Museum, ST James's Park, Oxford Street, Victoria and Aldert Museum, London Zoo, Sea Life London Aquarium, The Royal Albert Hall, Science Museum, Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, National Portrait Gallery, Royal Opera House, Queen's Gallery, Banqueting House, Wallace Collection, Millennium Bridge, Etc....... .

  I landed at London's airport and I went to the hotel where I booked.The hotel where I was staying was not a special hotel, it was a simple hotel. It does not have much of its facilities, but for a bed and a bathroom, what else can one single man do!The fragrance of the hotel room was a bit mild.I did not pay much attention to it and I stood by the window of the room.The scene from London Eye was so beautiful. I wanted to run there, but at this time I had to take bath.So I first looked at my dirty body. And thought of going there to clean the body.I got ready to get to the beautiful destinations of London to prepare for the hotel. Sometimes talk about her ........



 






 

No comments